The creamiest vegan pasta you’ve ever seen.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta on Minimalist Baker
I want that
1 Cup water
1 Cup non-dairy milk
1 Cup raw cashews, just covered in a bowl of water and soaked for at least 4 hours (then drain)
1/4 Cup nutritional yeast
3 Tablespoons tahini
2 Tablespoons miso
4 teaspoons agar agar powder
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon turmeric (for color)
- In a medium sauce pan on medium-high heat, bring your water, non-dairy milk, agar agar, and coconut oil to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 8-10 minutes, continuously whisking.
- In your blender add your drained soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, tahini, miso, sea salt, rice vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, liquid smoke, turmeric, and blend until the cashews start to break up. Slowly pour your agar agar mixture into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Grease your cheese container (I used saran wrap and greased it then placed it in my glass dish, to be sure my cheese had a fool-proof exit strategy). Carefully pour your cheese mixture into your dish and pop it in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours (I left mine in overnight).
- Serve over crackers, grate & melt on your favorite meals, the possibilities are now endless!
1 cup nut butter
1/2 cup butter
3 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon
A dash of nutmeg
1/4 tsp sea salt or less (not course ground)
1/4 tsp pure vanilla
3 tbsp mini chips
- Brown the butter by heating it up in a sauce pot on low heat until it becomes golden brown. Take the butter off the burner right after it reaches this point to prevent burning.
- In a medium sized bowl add the melted browned butter, nut butter and coconut flour.
- Next, add the honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and vanilla and stir.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take it out of the fridge and stir in the chocolate chips. If you add the chocolate chips before going in the fridge they will just settle to the bottom.
- Store the cookie dough butter in the fridge in a mason jar or in an air tight container.
- Enjoy by the spoonful!
The best deodorant you will ever use
Seriously. 1/4 teaspoon in each pit and you can sweat your ass off, totally stink-free for like 2 full days. It’s a natural anti-bacterial so those little fuckers won’t multiply and make you smell. Plus it’s cheaper and healthier than any deod you can buy anywhere.
Use equal parts of the following:
With a few drops of whatever essential oil you want, for fragrance. Otherwise it basically just smells like nothing. I use tea tree oil & pine needle oil. Cuz they’re MANLY.
Note - It pretty much turns to liquid if it’s warmer than about 75 degrees. If you want to keep it solid, you can refrigerate it or add a little more corn starch.
Reblogging myself again, cuz I still use this and it’s still awesome
This is what I’ve been using for about a year now and it works wonders.
Not convinced it works? My fiance is literally the smelliest human being I’ve ever met when he’s been sweating all day. I made him some with tea tree oil and he now smells nice and mint-ish as the end of the day, even if he’s been outside working.
Not to mention it’s cheaper, smells better, better for you AND better for the environment to make your own :D